Saudade

19/06/2010

I don't know if it was the craziness of the ocean, the Pasteis de Nata that are to die for, the language, the tiles everywhere, the amazing landscapes down south on the Algarve Cost, the flowers and the fruits with their vibrant colours and shapes, the Carminho concert surrounded by Chantilly-hair ladies singing along and crying their eyes out while I, well, did exactly the same, the oysters, drinking undecent amounts of caipirinhas on  Santo António de Lisboa's Day in Barrio Alto till morning, getting hit by gigantic waves, come out naked and knocked out, desperatly trying to find my bikini burried in the sand while hiding my breast and still find it tremendously funny; or the T-Bone Steak watching the sunset in Chapitô......but, boy, i fell in love.


The 50's stylish Bar is called Cervejaria Solmar Lisboa.
Nature pictures: Lagos, Algarve Cost.
City pictures: Lisboa

All pictures by inwardmorning

4 commentaires:

Amanda Baeza a dit…

OH MEU DEUS*! I live in Portugal! it's so good that you have spent a wonderful time here in portugal! amazing photos too :) cheers!

inward morning a dit…

Olá Amba!
Yes, i had a FANTASTIC time in your country, i can't wait to come back and discover more!!! I miss the Pasteis de Nata already, and i'm trying to find a way to make them myself...I see you live in Lisboa, how lucky!!
Portugal is really inspiring, in many ways...

Obrigada for your comment, and até logo(?)!!

ArtSparker a dit…

I hope to see Portugal some day - I love the language. Have you seen Wim Wenders' Lisbon Story?

inward morning a dit…

ArtSparker: I never heard about it 'till now, i just had a look on google, it sounds really interesting, and i hope my video club will have it!! Thanx for passing by, and for the tip!

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...